Elliot Brown Canford Ref: 202-009-N17
The brushed gunmetal 202-009 case and sunray silver dial are such great partners we had a hunch it would look really cool on our NATO style webbing straps. The N17 with it's matching gunmetal clamp buckle was an instant office hit and transforms the watch for those not in the Oxblood leather camp. The Burnt orange pinstripe providing a lovely kick of colour at an otherwise monochrome party.
The Nato style strap is no ordinary webbing strap. The soft durable yarn is twisted with just the right number of strands, custom dyed, treated with anti-bac then woven with double selvedges on a Victorian loom called Dolly.
- Swiss Made 5-jewel Ronda 715 quartz movement with custom date printing at 4 o’clock
- 3 year battery life with EOL indication
- Internal rotating bezel with SuperLuminova marker
- Steel & elastomer damped shock-absorbing movement holder
- Water-resistant to ISO2281 and individually tested to 20ATM/200M
- Shock-resistant to ISO1413
- Solid marine-grade 316L stainless steel case
- Domed & anti-reflective coated hardened mineral crystal
- Triple sealed 6mm knurled crowns
- Bolted down caseback with oversize seals
- SuperLuminova coated indices & hands
- Screw-in steel strap bars with screwdriver included
- Soft Nato style webbing strap fitted with patented clamp buckle
- 9H-3H - 44mm excluding crowns
- 12H-6H - 54mm max to tip of case shoulders
- Maximum thickness - 13.5mm
- Strap width - 22mm
AIMING TO BE THE UK'S BEST INDEPENDENT LUXURY WATCH RETAILER
Guru Watches (Part of Guru Distribution Ltd) is a leading UK luxury watch specialist. We are a family run fully independent specialist.
We are fully authorised dealers of - SQUALE, DAVOSA, TIDLOS, MUHLE GLASHUTTE, MONDIA, ELLIOT BROWN, GLYCINE, TRASER