Elliot Brown Bloxworth: 929-004-B09
The stunning sandblasted dark gunmetal grey PVD case brings out the precision in every detail, texture, and surface. Combined with the matt dark grey dial, black logo, pale grey hour markers and black bezel insert, the ‘004 is a tech masterpiece with just the right amount of 'peachy' orange to provide a contrast and make it easy to read at a glance.
Delivered on a matching sandblasted gunmetal grey solid-link bracelet with a concealed slide-out wetsuit extension clasp and a grey Superluminova engraved EB logo.
Note that the orange and grey luminous don’t glow as brightly as the natural pale green colour.
- Swiss Made 13-jewel 12-hour Ronda 5030.D chronograph movement with date at 4 o’clock
- 3-year battery-life (with occasional use of stopwatch)
- Steel & elastomer damped shock-absorbing movement holder
- Water-resistant to ISO2281 and individually tested to 20ATM/200M
- Shock-resistant to ISO1413
- Gunmetal PVD solid marine-grade 316L stainless steel case
- Anti-reflective coated hardened mineral crystal
- Triple-sealed knurled 6.5mm crown and push buttons
- Bolt-down case back with oversize seals
- External unidirectional rotating bezel with SuperLuminova markings from 0-20
- SuperLuminova coated indices & hands
- Screw-in steel strap bars with screwdriver included
- Gunmetal PVD solid steel bracelet with screw-in link pins and micro-adjustable extension clasp
- 9H-3H - 44mm excluding crown and push-buttons
- 12H-6H - 53mm max to tip of case shoulders
- Maximum thickness - 13mm
- Strap width - 22mm
AIMING TO BE THE UK'S BEST INDEPENDENT LUXURY WATCH RETAILER
Guru Watches (Part of Guru Distribution Ltd) is a leading UK luxury watch specialist. We are a family run fully independent specialist.
We are fully authorised dealers of - SQUALE, DAVOSA, TIDLOS, MUHLE GLASHUTTE, MONDIA, ELLIOT BROWN, GLYCINE, TRASER