Elliot Brown Canford Ref: 202-018-B06
The signature micro grooved soft grey dial is carefully curated to absorb light and reflect it back in shades of soft greys and whites. Fitted inside an anti-reflective matt vapour blasted stainless case, it has a familiar vibe, reminiscent of the casings of the Macs used in the EB office.
Chromed numerals, hour markers and hands provide reflective references against the matt textured dial and really ‘pop’ whilst pale green SuperLuminova gives a subtle nod to classic timepieces and great visibility in low light conditions.
The vapour blasted bracelet is fitted with our micro adjusting clasp with neat built-in summer and winter wetsuit extension system, perfect for use over your wetsuit or for a little extra room on those warmer days.
- Swiss Made 5-jewel Ronda 715 quartz movement with custom date printing at 4 o’clock
- 3 year battery life with EOL indication
- Steel & elastomer damped shock-absorbing movement holder
- Water-resistant to ISO2281 and individually tested to 20ATM/200M
- Shock-resistant to ISO1413
- Solid marine-grade 316L stainless steel case
- Domed & anti-reflective coated sapphire glass
- Triple sealed 6mm knurled crowns
- Bolted down caseback with oversize seals
- Internal rotating bezel with SuperLuminova marker
- SuperLuminova coated indices & hands
- Single sided screw-in steel strap bars with strap changing tool included
- Fiitted with practical EPDM black rubber strap with wide tongue buckle
- 9H-3H - 44mm excluding crowns
- 12H-6H - 54mm max to tip of case shoulders
- Maximum thickness - 13.5mm
- Strap width - 22mm
AIMING TO BE THE UK'S BEST INDEPENDENT LUXURY WATCH RETAILER
Guru Watches (Part of Guru Distribution Ltd) is a leading UK luxury watch specialist. We are a family run fully independent specialist.
We are fully authorised dealers of - SQUALE, DAVOSA, TIDLOS, MUHLE GLASHUTTE, MONDIA, ELLIOT BROWN, GLYCINE, TRASER