Elliot Brown Canford Ref: 202-012-R01
Look closely, in the right light and you'll just notice the cross and mountains of the MREW logo subtly 'ghost' printed on the dial just above the 6H marker. We have enhanced it slightly on the photo but to the casual observer, they would never know of it's existence. When you know it's there, you know and that's the point. It's subtle, indiscreet and when combined with bold dial detailing, the combination is often the catalyst for a friendly conversation amongst those in the know.
That's not the only unique thing about this special edition Mountain Rescue England & Wales Canford. The hands and hour batons are extra bold for instant reading and from every one sold, a not insubstantial £36 is donated to Mountain Rescue England & Wales, helping towards the purchase of vital equipment.
Each one comes fitted with a practical EPDM rubber strap as standard. This supple, hard wearing strap remains perfectly soft and durable even in extremes of temperature with no risk of cracking on chilly shouts.
As a result of the constant search for functional enhancements, this model is fitted with a 2mm sapphire crystal - the first time we've fitted a sapphire to a Canford.
Designed in collaboration with Mountain Rescue England and Wales, the 202-012-R01 features a unique case back with deep-etched special edition Mountain Rescue emblem.
For outstanding visibility, extra bold hour batons matched to bright white hands filled with green SuperLuminova.
The inner timing bezel now features an over sized 12h triangular marker with an MREW inspired red outline.
So you’ve got a classic steel watch on a black rubber strap for the working week, and a hard-as-nails outdoors watch for weekends spent enjoying the countryside and mountains. All our 22mm straps fit this model for personal customisation.
The perfect mix of luxury and utility.
MREW team members interested in purchasing this model will receive a significant discount. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details. If you're a member of a non MREW Mountain or Lowland rescue team, please get in touch with proof of membership and we'll let you know what we can do.
As people who live for the outdoors, we can’t tell you how proud we are to be able to support Mountain Rescue England and Wales in this way. We wrote a little blog post about how and why we wanted to here.
- Swiss Made 5-jewel Ronda 715 quartz movement with custom date printing at 4 o’clock
- 3 year battery life with EOL indication
- Steel & elastomer damped shock-absorbing movement holder
- Water-resistant to ISO2281 and individually tested to 20ATM/200M
- Shock-resistant to ISO1413
- Solid marine-grade 316L stainless steel case
- Domed & anti-reflective coated sapphire glass
- Triple sealed 6mm knurled crowns
- Bolted down caseback with oversize seals
- Internal rotating bezel with SuperLuminova marker
- SuperLuminova coated indices & hands
- Single sided screw-in steel strap bars with strap changing tool included
- Fiitted with practical EPDM black rubber strap with wide tongue buckle
- 9H-3H - 44mm excluding crowns
- 12H-6H - 54mm max to tip of case shoulders
- Maximum thickness - 13.5mm
- Strap width - 22mm
AIMING TO BE THE UK'S BEST INDEPENDENT LUXURY WATCH RETAILER
Guru Watches (Part of Guru Distribution Ltd) is a leading UK luxury watch specialist. We are a family run fully independent specialist.
We are fully authorised dealers of - SQUALE, DAVOSA, TIDLOS, MUHLE GLASHUTTE, MONDIA, ELLIOT BROWN, GLYCINE, TRASER