Elliot Brown Bloxworth Ref:929-014-L18
This watch is absolutely stunning, with a beautiful 'vintage' colour palette: the warm metallic champagne dial and tonal dark brown strap with cream stitching come together with pale green luminous and contrasting sub-dials reminiscent of safari adventures.
The sub dials for the seconds hand and hours/minutes of the chronograph stopwatch function are radial brushed to create a lovely sunray effect that catches the light in all the right kind of ways.
Comes on a dark matte brown leather strap with vintage cream stitching and a deployant buckle with a luminous EB shield logo that effortlessly clicks closed to the right size every time.
- Swiss Made 13-jewel 12-hour Ronda 5030.D chronograph movement with date at 4 o’clock
- 3-year battery-life (with occasional use of stopwatch)
- Steel & elastomer damped shock-absorbing movement holder
- Water-resistant to ISO2281 and individually tested to 20ATM/200M
- Shock-resistant to ISO1413
- Gunmetal PVD solid marine-grade 316L stainless steel case
- Anti-reflective coated hardened mineral crystal
- Triple-sealed knurled 6.5mm crown and push buttons
- Bolt-down case back with oversize seals
- External unidirectional rotating bezel with SuperLuminova markings from 0-20
- SuperLuminova coated indices & hands
- Screw-in steel strap bars with screwdriver included
- Premium oiled leather strap with soft nubuck lining and deployant buckle
- 9H-3H - 44mm excluding crown and push-buttons
- 12H-6H - 53mm max to tip of case shoulders
- Maximum thickness - 13mm
- Strap width - 22mm
AIMING TO BE THE UK'S BEST INDEPENDENT LUXURY WATCH RETAILER
Guru Watches (Part of Guru Distribution Ltd) is a leading UK luxury watch specialist. We are a family run fully independent specialist.
We are fully authorised dealers of - SQUALE, DAVOSA, TIDLOS, MUHLE GLASHUTTE, MONDIA, ELLIOT BROWN, GLYCINE, TRASER